OGXbox.com

I load up chimp and it gets stuck on the "Chimp Loader v1.01" Screen

plungie

I'm trying to lock a 2tb drive to my Softmodded xbox without luck. Every time I load up Chimp and do the hotswap as I boot in I get stuck on this screen. Am I supposed to do the hotswap a different time? Was I too slow? I did this before and was stuck there for an hour and I just power cycled it. Probably not a good idea considering my xbox now has a high chance of booting with an error 13 or just stuck on the xbox screen. And even when I boot into the dashboard half the time my E drive (or F drive) has no storage left and I cannot open anything using file explorer via xbox.

Also to note I've booted into Chimp just fine before, but it has always told me my slave drive is locked? Any workarounds to that? I'm only mentioning the freezing screen because I believe I might be doing something right here? Please ask questions if you're at any point confused about my post, I'm just writing my problems down without any second thought.

If you want to start from scratch you'll need the eeprom.bin file if you used rocky5 softmodding tool you'll find the file.  E:\Backups\EEPROM\ eeprom.bin file

Try to FTP into the xbox.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GO8e61Urz0Ck8110A5C5X0qxnGpLjTI8

XBHDM Build.zip > copy C folder contents to C drive when rebuilding 2 tb hdd with fatxplorer program then lock the drive with the backupped eeprom.bin file

https://fatxplorer.eaton-works.com/3-0-beta/

make sure ide to sata adapter is set to master when replacing it with the xbox original and that you have a 80 wire ide cable connected.

If you don't see F and G drive with 900+ gb split evenly you may have to run xbpartitioner v1.3 after launching the xbhdm softmodding tool. 

You may have to unlock the drive if it is locked with fatxplorer to rebuild the 2 tb drive.

I haven't used fatxplorer myself but navigated through the program to see what it was about.

Hope someone else can verify if I am correct.