immune

2x V1.1 X25035 Tsop 2tb Hdd With Logitech Wireless

UP 4 SALE:

2x 2TB V1.1 Consoles up for sale. Tsop flash with X2 5035 BIOS, Both are running my XBMC4Gamers Custom build. Both Consoles come with Controllerport LEDS (1xBlue/1xRed)

Both Consoles inlcuding 1x Logitech Wireless Controller, Chinese Component Cable and Schuko-Powerplug.

Shipping to Europe only but preferably to german speaking countries as there are some games/titles german only. If youre from a non german speaking country and youre familiar with swapping those i´m more than happy to send it your way.

Please PM for more info

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By Gorrillasnot
      Long story sort. I ordered a replacement 1.6 main board with its matching HDD off of ebay to replace a dead 1 I had.
      All went well until it was time to softmod. When I try to copy an audio track to the HDD it says "Unable to create new soundtrack. You have reached the maximum 100 soundtracks"
      I don't see any saved sound track so I don't see how I am over any limits. Is there any way around this? Any other way of hot swap unlocking the HDD.
      I have only used the hot swap method in the past and don't have any of the games with the exploits like 007 or Splinter Cell and I also don't have a xbox to USB adapter so at this time hot swapping is my only option.

thanks
    • By Evtech2.0
      I have a xenium chip with led board for sale $100 dollars shipped I have to already not planning I using this one 
    • By JonahUK
      I dug out my old box (v1.1 PAL) which originally had the x2 4981 bios flashed to it with the intention of getting it all updated (Rocky 5's EmuStation is the goal).
      Upgraded the HD with an old 320gb IDE, removed the clock cap and then flashed x2 5035 (256k) and all seemed good.
      Went to turn it on today and somehow the TSOP has reverted back to the x2 4981. Tried reflashing EvoX M8+ (256k), InD5004 (256k) and x2 5035 (256k and 512k) and all of them revert back to 4981 once I reboot (soft and hard).
      Video is set to PAL60 and Widescreen using the Scart AV pack. I have a composite AV pack as well.
      Should I restore back to retail (tsop & hdd)?
      Any other ideas?
      Currently, have no clue why it's reverting back to the 4981 bios.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.