Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Sign in to follow this  
PV544

XBmc4gamers Sid Meier's Pirates

I just ripped my copy of Sid Meier's Pirates to my HDD.  The game works great.  But when I try to FTP over the _resource folder.  It will not open.  Filezilla says it fails to retrieve directory listing.  Any suggestions

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By PV544
      I ripped my copy of Sid Meiers Pirates to my xbox.  It plays great but I can't add the _resource folder for poster and fanart for XBMC4Gamers.  The rom has some security feature.  Is there any way around this.  It is the only game to do this.  Or is there somewhere else I can put the poster and fanart so it will show up.  Thanks

• By PV544
      Hi all, I have finally loaded all my xbox games onto my 2tb hdd.  I am booting right into xbmc4gamers.  I have the settings set to 720p 16:9.  But when I exit a game, after the splash screen  xbmc4gamers reverts back to 480i resolution.  When I go to settings it shows it is in 720P 16:9 but it is not.  I have to go to the video calibration made and exit and then it goes to 720P.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.