Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Sign in to follow this  
promaori

New Fulla Ow

Hey guys,

promaori here - new member from New Zealand. Have been interested in modifying my second Xbox console for a few years now - picked it up for $10 with some games and have successfully soft-modded it using the Tom Clancy exploit. Just been holding out for a 2TB drive to finalise it before exploring homebrew and emulation. Looking forward to talking to you all about this and learning more about my soft-mod!

Peace!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By Damo-NZ
      Hi there
      I am new to modding Xboxes, i have watched a number of videos on the subject .
      I plan to look through all the forum topics to guide me , my biggest hurdle is knowing what tools, leads and software to have so it makes the process easier.
      I have four Xboxes, two have been soft modded by the previous owners (one has an extension kit with three HDD's internally and has an Akira 2 mod chip), one standard Xbox and one Pal Crystal Xbox version 1.5
      I plan to TSOP all of them if possible. My soldier skills are good, i have installed mod chips in my PS2, and Gamecube. I have also modded my Dreamcast with an IDE Reborn and have an IDE drive in a custom built DC table top arcade.
      Any help on where to look for info would be much appreciated

• By planet69
      hi dose anyone know if there will be any new coin ops 8 packs or update coming out
    • By Matta
      I have heard in order to upgrade your xbox original hard drive from the original to a 121gb or more you need a special bios. I am clueless on this topic any help would be appreciated. Also if you couldn't tell already my xbox is hardmodded. Any help would be appreciated!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.