Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Paul Harrison

Screen Flicker Version 1.4

I have this exact same problem on a 1.4 using the Pound cable. I've chalked it up to that as I know Pound had trouble with 1.4 consoles, but it's interesting OP has this happening with all cables.

I have been on discord #originalxbox and we have came to the conclusion that it could be the three capacitors near the cpu.  They look fine, but could still be going bad.  Also might be the gpu...By the way, hi @MrMario2011, are you the MrMario on youtube by any chance, big fan if so!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By bkippers
      See photo I’ve narrowed it down to 1.4 or 1.5...

• By Viggen66
      Dear All,
      On my 1.4 still soft modded Xbox, I have some issues with screen stretching, I'm using component cables to connect to my tv and enable HD output, and on UnleashedX I have adjusted the screen to fit the edges of my TV, but when I run Homebrew Games the adjustment I have done to UnleashedX Dashboard doesn't apply, all games are zoomed in, making some of the screen not displaying, tried changing settings  on my TV changing perspective from 16:9 to 4:3, doesn't work, still zoomed in, is there a normal issue? How can I fix this?
      Thanks

• By XC-3730C
      Every game run on this emu suffers from screen tearing. The only way that I found to circumvent this issue is to go into:
      Configuration -> Video Configuration -> Other Video Configurations -> Xbox Hardware Filtering and change it to Bilinear Filtering, but the image is too soft for my liking.

By default, it is set to Point Filtering, and software filter: None

Any alternatives?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.