Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Sign in to follow this  
zygron

Hello!

Hi all!

I decided to dust off my Xbox and performed a TSOP and this forum helped alot so i decided to join to get some help with some specific topics, as well as help others that are as clueless as i was when i began this whole process.

so...Hi! Glad to be a part of such a dedicated community!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By benderunit1
      Hi everybody!
      I'm back on the scene after a long time. My original xbox from launch date is running great with an old Matrix chip and a 500GB IDE drive.
      But, now I am setting up a spare Xbox 1..6 for a friend who loves old games.. I've been pleasantly surprised to see some updates are still out there since I last updated (now years ago!) I'm slowly configuring and setting up their xbox as a wedding gift. I threw in an Aladdin 2 XT, 1TB hard drive, Bought some USB adapters, and even the DVD Remote for it.. It's looking nice so far.

- Bender 
    • By DorianXonic
      Hi, I'm Dorian.
      I own an Original Xbox Crystal
      I'm glad to see there's a place like this on the web.
    • By LCRava
      Greetings my new friends, I was finally able to acquire a modded Xecutor 3 Xbox and I’ll be doing some cosmetic mods, the RAM upgrade and a 3TB HDD install. 
      I plan on getting hid of all my classic games and consoles and substituting them for the Xbox only.
      Needless to say, upon researching I ended up here several times, so thank you guys very much for sharing your work.
      Have a good one!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.