Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Sign in to follow this  
dorkmana

Trying To Enable Hd With Hexen

So hdd is upgraded to 500gb and i tried. To enable yhe hd with hexen disk once with out clearing c drive tsop flash and now ive reformated disk and cleaned and its not working right any one have advice still geting red as grayish green after all steps

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By Gravlens
      I have a sofftmodded ver. 1.6 that was modded with an old flash drive I have with s.i.d. 5 on it. It works great and I don't want to format and lose all the movies,music,games etc. however i would like to null the hard drive to future proof it in case this hard drive dies so I can move to a large 2tb drive at that time .Is that possible? 
    • By Mick
      Hi guys I have an xbox with xecuter 3 and pro switch.. If anyone would like to make an offer

• By MrBriteSide
      I was wondering if anyone has had any luck mixing a debug bios with a Focus based motherboard. I tried recently doing a retail to debug xbox conversion and the unit that I tried it on has the Focus video encoder and I ran into video issues as soon as I used PBL to switch to a debug bios. I have tried with both the complex 4627 BFM and also with the 5388 stock one that comes with the dev files and they produced the same result, scrambled video.. I have tried this with an xbox that has the Conexant video encoder and it seems to work though unfortunately due to some screw ups with some DVD drive testing, I have fried the DVD control/power from the PIC meaning I have to power the drive from another xbox for it to work (leave it for another topic as to what I was doing). Anyways , I was wondering if anyone knows of any workarounds for getting the debug bios to work on the Focus video encoder. I have a feeling since there arent any since all debug units to my knowledge had the Conexant video encoder, but nonetheless worth a try.
      Thanks

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.