Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

• Similar Content

• By Jandrem
      Hi! I'm on the Facebook group fairly often(Josh Money), but figured I should go ahead and sign up here too. I'm an OG Xbox enthusiast; bought the original Xbox on launch day, with Halo, DOA3, and Project Gotham. Only started modding a couple of years ago. Looking forward to finding lots of info here, and contributing when I can. Thanks for having me!
    • By big F
      Just joined up after finding the site while googling some Xbox related stuff.
      Been into modding for longer than the Xbox has been a thing.
      Had a bit of a break from it all and recently decided my stock pile of OG Xboxes needed some love.
      My background is electromechanical engineering , but now work in IT so I guess modding is in the blood. I always look at electronics and think I wonder what it looks like inside.

Glad to be here and to have found an active site that's not got posts that are unanswered for ten years. Hopefully I can learn and teach in equal measures.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.