OGXbox.com

Lists of Good, Current Capacitor Replacements

SoftMachine

After seeing lots of suggestions, usually for capacitors that aren't readily available, discontinued, or are marked "last chance to buy", I thought I'd try to put together some lists on Digikey of current/active caps for the Xbox. It might be good for people asking about caps, experiencing option paralysis, or even people who do this a lot and don't want to have to think about it. 

I would appreciate feedback, let me know if there's some better option or cheaper equivalent to something in one of these lists. Any dupes across revisions are the same model cap. 

Xbox v1.0-1.1 Capacitor Set

Xbox v1.2-1.4 Capacitor Set

Xbox v1.6 Capacitor Set

Clock Cap (All revisions)

Also, incase you're a prepper: v1.0-1.4 Capacitor SetAll Revisions Capacitor Set

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 9 months later...

Thank you SOOOO much!!! <3.  I personally use Mouser since I live 2 hours from this, but it was a cake to move over the lists,  you made my life a lot easier. If I could make Mousers lists public I would but it seems I can only share them to emails not via link. 

Edited by EastTexasElectronics
  • Like 2