Sign in to follow this  
dispunko

Zelda - Time To Triumph (V1.2)

341.png.88c0fa592f5b34de3f2e9eae86557b80.png

Description: Xbox port of the homebrew game: Zelda - Time To Triumph. Includes source code.

This update, as the original release had some pretty huge memory leaks that would cause crashes and I realized I had forgotten all about finishing this up, so here it is!

Hope you all enjoy it.
On top of fixing some of the memory leaks I spent a lot of time fixing the text
so it would sound a little more natural. But if you don't like it, source is included.

Ported to xbox by: Neobomb
Version: 1.2

Download link | Password: ogxbox.com

On 5/21/2018 at 7:43 PM, dispunko said:

Please login or register to see this link.

Description: Xbox port of the homebrew game: Zelda - Time To Triumph. Includes source code.

Ported to xbox by: Neobomb
Version: 1.2

Download link | Password: ogxbox.com

Please don't repack it and add a password on it. 

U forget to add the DL link?

The file is available at emuxtras.net in the Downloads -> (Xbox) Homebrew-Ports section.

Edited by KaosEngineer

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Phil Karza
      My wife says I have an addiction. I have too many and I will only keep TWO.  I have many working xboxes - all tsop flashed and most with upgraded IDE drives / cables.

Not going to ask for a fortune.  My hobby was mostly fixing and flashing all of these.   I haven't touched many for a long time - but they work. I have extra cases, power supplies, controllers, games... LOTS.
      I'm in Canada and would like to sell to Canada but would sell to the US.  I will only charge for the shipping and about $5 extra to cover the cost of boxing them up safely.  Email me at pkarza@gmail.com - I live in central Canada (Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan) and yes... that is real.  Just north of North Dakota.  Send me an email and what you are looking for. 
      It has been a hobby.... time to move on - but I am probably going to always fix these!!
    • By johnyept
      I installed Rocky5's Xbox Softmodding Tool v1.1.6 on both my v.12 and v1.6. The clock is set to autoset the time /date but it seems to be getting the wrong timezone, and I can't find where to change it. Could it be it needs a different SMTP IP address? I'm on GMT +0 (Lisbon, London).
    • By DanDaMan
      I have a 2 modded xbox which have been sitting in a box for 10+ years - one is chipped (bought it this way and don't know the chip), and the other softmodded (I did it with the Bert & Ernie exploit 10+ years ago).  I recently took them out and having a great time playing some old games on them.  
      So at a local yard sale I picked up a xbox for $5.  I want to softmod it, but forgot all the details/instructions.  I just ftp''ed into my softmodded and see I renamed the c:/fonts to c:/f0nts and in the original c:/fonts have the 2 bert and ernie files.  From memory I think the xbe files on the root are the modded dashboard.   So my question is, if I copy Bert and Ernie to the c:/fonts and copy all the files from my root to the new xbox, is that all I need?   
      Also, before the mod do I need to update the dash/kernel - does it matter?  I don't plan to use any xbox live, so can I leave the kernel as-is?
      Also, the way I softmodded my previous unit was by hotswapping using my chipped xbox.  If I recall, I need to boot both, then unplug the ide cables from each and quickly plug the unmodded hdd to the chipped xbox - I then have access to the hdd files to add the files.  
      Any advice would be appreciated.  Or if you have a link to an instruction page that would be great too (I searched google but nothing exists anymore).

Thanks

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.