• Similar Content

• By mingmong24
      Hello, so i bought a modded xbox off someone and instantly started messing. I booted up rocky5s dashboard and liked it, i followed a guide to get it to boot into rocky5s dashboard on start up but i clearly did something wrong and replaced the wrong file as it reset and then im stuck on a bootup loop. It goes as far as saying evox in the top left and then resets so i have no time to get into ftp and restore what i did.
      Could anyone advise me what to do please. As i said i bought if off someone so i didnt mod it myself
       Thanks
    • By Landsraat
      Hello.
      I wanted to upgrade RAM on my Xbox. First I TSOPed Cromwell inside and it booted. Then I soldered 4 RAM chips from China and Xbox started reboots and showed errors: Green, Green, Green50%-Red50%. After which I desoldered new RAM, but FRAG was still there.
      I guessed something was wrong with TSOP chip. When I got this Xbox it had some noname modchip from 2003 which I can't even guess clone what of. Anyway, error code switched to: Green, Green, Orange50%-Red50%. Which is RAM error, I guess.
      Now I think I should have tested it with each new RAM chip soldered.
      I only left original 4 RAM chips inside right now, but it still FRAGs.
      What can I do to repair it?
    • By lwilson
      I've softmodded my first xbox and I upgraded the HDD and I've heard about the wonders of Emulators, Homebrew ect ect, now I'm wondering where do I download emulators lets say for the N64 or Sega Genesis? All help is appreciated. 

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.