OGXbox.com

Desklife UnleashX Skin Fix

blighty

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By HDShadow
      Not for the first time I've gone looking for the 'official' UnleashX manual online to point a poster in a forum to some of the useful information it contains.
      I've just had to do that again and this time I could not find an online copy except for one some bad monkey web site is trying to get users to pay for.  I thought why not attach the original copy I have to a post here.
      Hope it works.
      If not then perhaps somebody else could post a working link or share a copy and add it to the downloads here instead.   
      UnleashX Tutorial.pdf
    • By KpCollins
      Looking to create some skins for Unleashed X. I've download UX Architect, I've also downloaded UnleashX_Toolbox_A5 which I think are the same thing.

I cannot get it to run, Windows 10 Says it needs Net Framework 1.1.4332 and Windows XP in VMWare says the same thing. Windows 10 Will install the framework but no change, Windows XP will not. Acquiring 7 at the moment

Could anyone help me on this? I'll figure the software out but struggling with getting it running. Any Alternatives/Methods? I can write the XML File instead right?
    • By Hari125
      Hi! I have a softmoded xbox with dualboot (when i click the power button it boots UnleashX, but when the DVD drive is opened - xbmc4xbox). So i want xbmc to be my main dashboard. UnleashX is located in C:/Dashboard, while XBMC is in E:/Alt Dashboard (it's here, so i could boot it, if the dvd drive is opened).
      Should i temporarily install EvoX and then swap the UnleashX and XBMC directories (xbmc will go in C:/Dashboard and UnleashX - in E:/Alt Dashboard) using the build-in file manager or FileZilla? Or there is some other way to do this?

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.