• Similar Content

• By Flizc
      Sadly many promising games get's cancelled and thankfully some of them leaks out on the internet. I haven't found many for the ogxbox sadly, so I wonder what cancelled leaks exists out there known to the public?

Those I know of is:
      Kameo (Cancelled for the OGXbox, released for the 360)
      Starcraft Ghost
      Project velocity
      Diddi kong racing adventure

• By Amigaz
      I have an odd problem in XBMC4GAMERS, after my Xbox has been turned on for a while and I try and start a (hdd) game then progress "bar" just spins and nothing happens. If I then turn off the Xbox and turn it on again and starts the game without letting the Xbox be turned on for a while the game starts fine ... I have the same issue with the REBOOT and SHUTDOWN in XBMC4GAMERS .... this problem is not occuring when I start apps from XBMC4GAMERS.
      Any idea's?
    • By bolofski
      Hi, i purchased a faulty 1.6 xbox which was modded with xecuter 3 and the front control panel, the xbox was powering up but no sign of life on the chip or front panel, upon inspection the lpc rebuild board wasnt installed straight, it seemed to be slightly skew, i didnt really have the proper kit to remove and reseat the lpc rebuild board so i desoldered everything else and re-installed it all into a 1.4 so no need for the lpc board, i now have signs of life on the chip (chip lights up blue) and the front control panel (logo lights red and hdd activity light blinks) however i cant get the chip to enable, ive tried the bank switches in various positions, short press, long press, if i try pressing eject and power together the xbox frags once then powers up normally but the logo light is always red, ive retried all my solder points on the lpc / d0 but to no avail, anyone have any ideas anything else i could try?  thanks

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.