• Similar Content

• By jayjr1105
      So I bought a cheapmod from ebay to try something different on a 1.6.  Soldered in the rebuild board and installed the chip, adding the one wire from the lower LFRAM via to pin 3 on the LPC header.  Won't boot from chip, and on top of that, installing the chip causes the LFRAM cut I made to then have continuity thus booting the stock TSOP chip.  I would think I screwed something up but I slapped my openxenium chip I have in my parts drawer and it works fine.  I've been looking at diagrams for 2 days now and can't figure it out.  Does Pin 4 need removed from the pin header I soldered in?  I've seen some guides that say Pin 4 can't be installed for this.

• By TriniGamerENT
      Greetings!
      I used the evox_m8+67-NO-DVD.bin bios to flash my xbox and now when I boot there's a blank
      screen and the dvd drive light is orange. What to do to fix that? I have a version 1.0 xbox.
      Thank for any assistance.
    • By mpnet
      Hello everyone,
      i have a hardmodded 1.6 xbox with EVOM8 bios. When i hit the power button it launches my custom boot logo and then xbmc4gamers.
      If i hit the eject button it starts the default flubber and then a black screen. At first i had a error 5 error, but i locked the drive and that message is gone, but now there is a black screen only.
      I want the default msdash. It's on the the c drive, but do i need to put it in a specific directory, or do something else?
      Greetings,
      Mpnet

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.