OGXbox.com

Flash.Bin?

Zengobag

1st - How do I get that when I no longer own a Xbox?. I have 2 original HDD's from an original 1.0 and a Crystal 1.6. Both unlocked as softmodded the Xboxes for others and sold them on. Any help would be appreciated. Not new to emulation - just the Xbox emulation. Thanks in advance.

2nd - How do I create the HDD.img file.. What software is needed.. I have the hard drives but unsure what is needed to create the image(s) from them?Again - any help is appreciated. I have numerous discs that may be used in emulator.. Only one I want to test is Phantasy Star Online and the other versions I created with the other quests. Got ALL the files still... Just want to have a dabble... I have PSO2 on Steam and Blue Burst on PC so not really an issue.. More of a test with emulator and learning curve for me.

Good luck with the og Xbox emulation, I've heard it's slow for the most part and lots of games don't work or have issues.

Not sure about the flash.bin but if you are looking for the EEPROM files are on C:\Backup and or E:\Backup...
eeprom.bin
eeprom.cfg
eeprom_original.bin
xbox info.txt

This video might help getting the files off the old Xbox HDD.
Modding The Original Xbox Part 17 - XboxHDM
https://youtu.be/y_n8kEQfgdE