• Similar Content

• By LudoVicThor
      i will get a crystal for my birthday and i'm counting on hardmodding it but i already got a xecuter2 on one of my xbox should i juste change the case ?
    • By fallen1
      Would like to swap my current original black case that has few stripped threads + fan cut mods from previous owner.
      Looking for a visually OK case or dead unit in EU to hold my v1.1 board
      Thanks
    • By excaliburlives
      First, i would like to thank Rocky5 for giving me a reason to break this xbox out again! 
        I just finished setting up a 1TB drive and was going to drop it inside the xbox until i realized i need a 2TB drive before i do that. Before i do that i would like to take care  of a few things. Here are some of the things i will be needing help on. 
      Which drive is better, WD Blue or Black? Which Bios should i be using now? Which version mobo should i use?    I haven't touched this xbox in 10 years. I'm a little rusty. I totally forgot how to flash this thing. I have 5 other regular xbox's here and want to rebuild the perfect unit in 1 shot while i have the chance. I'll pick the best version board that's recommended and swap all the parts over. Then i plan to flash all the bios banks that i can with the recommended ones. Once all that is done i want to drop in that 2TB WD black or blue drive. 
         Can i get any advice? I've been out of circulation for awhile but i've got the old bug back! Thanks guys
      Please login or register to see this attachment.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.