• Similar Content

• By Sceriffo
      Hi all,
      I'm talking about 1 of the 2 XBOXes I bought used. I am in the process of cleaning them as best as possible. One was sold as modded and is clearly modchipped/TSOPed, as it displays "Xecuter2" on boot just by pressing the power button once.
      So I disassembled the other one, sold without any mention about modchip. Because I didn't know it was modchipped I was going to clean dust and remove clock capacitor but when I tore it apart I did see this chip installed on board:
      Please login or register to see this link.
      Please login or register to see this link.
      After a good cleaning and putting it back I tried to power it on by pushing power button for 2-3 seconds and I get a bootscreen with "Xecuter2" mark instead of "Microsoft", but I have the same (stock) dashboard as before.
      I did read that before removing the clock capacitor, having a modchip installed, I must use a suitable (kinda new) BIOS in order to avoid "clock loop" problem.
      Now that I'm there, what can I do to update this modchip? I have TruHexen2019 dvd iso downloaded from somewhere, if could be useful.
      I'm kinda familiar with tweaking things in general, as well as other consoles, but I'm just a noob about Xbox modding, so please be kind and patient
    • By s4lem0nsen
      Hi there!
      Got a crystal Xbox for my son and it was already modded with the Aladdin advance chip. As this was done in 2005 it’s soldered in such a way that you can change boot from chip to onboard. This is causing problems when using a HDD without ms dashboard installed. 

My question is if I can desolder the extra wires on the picture and ground the bt as well as shorting the Lframe like you would with a new plus install?
      Please login or register to see this attachment.
    • By Relooc
      I have this chip on my xbox, works great.
      However i am unable to "see" all the space on my HDD (F Drive)
      What bios should i install on it ? And please someone guide me on the procedure?
      Thanks

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.