• Similar Content

• By Kink43
      Just curious is there a specific ide cable people use as a replacement?
      I have a 500gb data drive installed now. And saw people advise to upgrade to a 80 wire cable.
      Problem is the connectors just don't seem right on a of cable I tried. Distance between them is not right and won't work 
    • By bulkchart32
      can someone give me a link to the type of ide cable i need for the hdd upgrade? most of the pics for these items are very misleading so i'd like a link to a cable that someone in this group has used before.
    • By BloodyThunderX
      I recently found my set of Monster Component Cables again for my OG Xbox, and I always remember loving the picture quality that came out of those cables. I had been using the Chimeric Systems HDMI adapter and have enjoyed it, but it seems to be producing these "visual" lines in the image that I'm unable to fix. (Shown in the picture below)
      I was curious to know if there were any recommended component to HDMI adapters that would work well? I can't use component straight up as I no longer have an input source that has its own component cables, so going with HDMI is a necessity.
      Thanks!
      (Picture of the "line" issue whilst using the Chimeric Systems HDMI adapter. Screen brightness is due to the picture being a snapshot in between "fading to white" transitions.)
      Please login or register to see this attachment.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.