• Similar Content

• By N64 freak
      Open Xenium Modchip: 20€
      The same Open Xenium everyone has to offer. SPI2PAR is needed to connect an LCD to it.

XBlast Lite V1 modchip: 20€
      The XBlast lite is superior to the Open Xenium. It offers Ram checking, direct LCD support and many more features.
      It's the latest new modchip that has been developed and offers the native XBLast OS.

Xerc CME: 15€
      Xerc2: 10€
      The Xerc2 and Xerc CME are IR-mods to turn the console ON/Off using an ir remote.

DIY HDMI mod set: 70€
      I have a few HDMI mod sets left. For now only rev1.2-1.4 install sets are avaylable.

128MB upgraded rev 1.4 motherboard: 60€

Xbox Alpha Development kit soundcard: 25€
      Please login or register to see this attachment.

• By bulkchart32
      the 2 screws that go in the back of the thompson drives, does anyone know what they are so i can order them? my local hardware store couldn't match them.
    • By bulkchart32
      i, like many others, started having problems with my xbox after replacing the thermal paste. graphics glitching, freezing, frag'ing, and sometimes it would just go into a coma on me. it appears that the problem is that some of the solvent for cleaning the thermal paste gets underneath the gpu chip and causes a short. 1st off, i do not recommend replacing the thermal paste on these consoles but if u already have and are now having problems then here is how to fix it. get a bottle of 91% rubbing alcohol with a squirt top on it(i suggest a quart bottle), hold the motherboard on it's side, and squirt the alcohol all over it. be certain that plenty is going under the gpu. next, take a hair dryer and dry the board very well. be careful not to get it too hot. a good rule of thumb is that if any part of the board is uncomfortable to lay your hand on and keep it there, then it is too hot and should be allowed to cool. next, sit the board in the xbox, hook up the psu, connect a tv and power on the system a few times to be certain that it appears to be working before full reassembly. BE CERTAIN TO REAPPLY THERMAL PASTE AND HEATSINKS BEFORE POWERING ON! i'm not certain that it will overheat the chips without the heatsinks for a quick test but it isn't worth the risk. this fixed my xbox that i was concerned i had forever killed.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.