OGXbox.com

NOOB HDD Setup

BleedFordBlue7

Hi guys. Looking for some help here.  I’m new to this.  I’m working on my first modded Xbox.  While I wait for my chip to arrive I wanted to set up my hard drive.  I’ve been trying to read a lot and watch videos to understand but I’m getting stuck.  My plan is to run Cerbios with Dragon4Gamers 4tb. I downloaded the 4TB torrent. I was going to set up my HDD using FATXplorer and the Hazeno downloads for C and E drives.  I have an 8TB hard drive to install.  I do not have a working DVD drive for my Xbox so that eliminates using OGXbox installer disc. I can hook my hard drive up and see it in FATXplorer, when I select that drive to format it shows 7.62 TB after I select it and go to my partitions it only shows 3.64 TB and if I try to up it it says that’s the max and I need to free up more space to increase it.  Where am I going wrong? That’s not enough space to install the Dragon4Gamers