immune

2x V1.1 X25035 Tsop 2tb Hdd With Logitech Wireless

UP 4 SALE:

2x 2TB V1.1 Consoles up for sale. Tsop flash with X2 5035 BIOS, Both are running my XBMC4Gamers Custom build. Both Consoles come with Controllerport LEDS (1xBlue/1xRed)

Both Consoles inlcuding 1x Logitech Wireless Controller, Chinese Component Cable and Schuko-Powerplug.

Shipping to Europe only but preferably to german speaking countries as there are some games/titles german only. If youre from a non german speaking country and youre familiar with swapping those i´m more than happy to send it your way.

Please PM for more info

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By zatchbot
      I am attempting to play my Greg Hastings backup from my storage and am getting a black screen.
      I understand there is a fix for this, but am unable to locate it. Is there anyone who can point me in the right direction? TIA!
    • By C64MidRezzie
      Hi - I have an unlocked SATA 500GB xbox drive that is nearly full with games, emulators and the like.  I want to make a backup copy of the drive using Raw Copy - any advice or instructions on how to do this?  I have a PC with a spare HDD slot and and an external drive caddy.  Any advice greatly appreciated.  Thanks.
    • By Hector Hidalgo
      Hi guys,

Does anyone has any idea if a skin exist with cover support? I mean, but on a size specifically for CRT TV's? 4:3?

The problem I am having is that most dashboards with cover support are made specifically for widescreen HD TV's, I am fine with that, but I use my Xbox exclusively on my Sony Wega CRT. It looks amazing because it has component inputs (I am about to build my component cable though).

To me, this consoles are made to play on 4:3 on a good CRT, so ideally I would want a skin or a dashboard where I could see what I am doing! I don't think I am the only one! On a CRT Xbox4gamers looks tiny and is terrible to use. UnleashX is the perfect size for CRT's but I haven't found a skin that supports covers!

Anyone knows of such a thing?

Thank you guys, thank you all for your time and patience.

Hector.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.