immune

2x V1.1 X25035 Tsop 2tb Hdd With Logitech Wireless

UP 4 SALE:

2x 2TB V1.1 Consoles up for sale. Tsop flash with X2 5035 BIOS, Both are running my XBMC4Gamers Custom build. Both Consoles come with Controllerport LEDS (1xBlue/1xRed)

Both Consoles inlcuding 1x Logitech Wireless Controller, Chinese Component Cable and Schuko-Powerplug.

Shipping to Europe only but preferably to german speaking countries as there are some games/titles german only. If youre from a non german speaking country and youre familiar with swapping those i´m more than happy to send it your way.

Please PM for more info

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By BlueHatch90
      I swapped in a 1TB drive and an 80 pin cable into my unit. I went and formatted the new disk with the Hexen 2018 CD, and setup the Xbpartitioner with the extended partition at 948 GB in 64k clusters. So the space free for F shows 948 GB until I reboot into Unleashx. Then it becomes around 123 GB free. If I go into the menu and restart Hexen, it boots up and shows the correct free space. What gives? I have r reformatted several times
    • By jb0om
      Hi all, Just discovered the forum. Exited to be here! Hoping someone might have some wisdom to share with me. I recently had a bad flash on my x2.6 chip, both banks (running on a 1.6 Xbox) and so I'm hoping to hot swap it with a working Aladdin chip, which I ordered. Since everything is wired for the X2.6, would it be possible to hot swap from the Aladdin? Would I need to change anything to make it work with the Aladdin, or do anything special hardware-installation-wise? Would there be any complications with the flash? I was thinking of using Hexen 2019. Any insight appreciated. Thanks!
    • By Viggen66
      Dear All,
      I currently own 2 xbox, one 1.4 and one 1.2 motherboard revision, both work fine, but on 1.2 I see vertical lines, when running on Pal Interlaced modes (480i) since the graphics chip is different, Focus vs Conexant, has anyone experience the same?
      Both mobos have latest Ind_Bios 5004.67, brand new caps and thermals replaced

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.