immune

2x V1.1 X25035 Tsop 2tb Hdd With Logitech Wireless

UP 4 SALE:

2x 2TB V1.1 Consoles up for sale. Tsop flash with X2 5035 BIOS, Both are running my XBMC4Gamers Custom build. Both Consoles come with Controllerport LEDS (1xBlue/1xRed)

Both Consoles inlcuding 1x Logitech Wireless Controller, Chinese Component Cable and Schuko-Powerplug.

Shipping to Europe only but preferably to german speaking countries as there are some games/titles german only. If youre from a non german speaking country and youre familiar with swapping those i´m more than happy to send it your way.

Please PM for more info

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By NeTaXe
      Hi guys, unfortunately I will have to sell my precious Xbox with X3, X3CP, etc.
      It's in great conditions and works well. It comes with;
      Xecuter 3 chip installed Xecuter 3 panel X3CP with LCD screen 160GB harddisk with XBMC en CoinOPS installed Component and composite video cable Controller and extension cord Xbox remote Please see pictures attached for details.
      Asking 350 euro excluding shipping from the Netherlands.
      Cheers!
      Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment.
    • By Gray1
      I recently acquired an XBOX Version 1.0. I replaced the Clock Capacitor with a higher quality Nichicon cap. Repasted the GPU and CPU. But I am torn between TSOP or keeping it original. I don't need another TSOP box and was thinking about keeping it original. On the other hand if the original hard drive goes out, well i'm out of luck and it won't  do anybody any good. I just can't make up my mind. Anybody got any thoughts on this?
    • By Bigdddydee
      Hi everyone,
      i recently softmodded my 1.4 original Xbox  and added a 3TB HDD, however I am not sure I have all the space I was supposed to get. I understand Xbox should only recognize about 2.3-2.5TB however I am not seeing all of my space showing up. Furthermore, there’s several smaller partitions. 
      Can I expand my existing partitions, what is the best way to get the most space out of my current set up? I could redo the whole process if needed. 
      Any help would be appreciated! Thanks !

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.