• Similar Content

• By AljeljaTheHakenzi
      Hello!I am trying to softmod my original xbox.I tried to do it using this clip:Please login or register to see this link.
      I did everything in the video correctly.So the problem is:I dont have ide ports on my motherboard so i tried using ide to sata adapter and when i plug it in my pc and turn it on,it shows in disk management as not initalized,but when i tried to use xplorer 360 it says could not find fatx drive.I tried with 2 hot swap techincs,setting compatibility to win xp sp3,running it as administrator,tried different programs.But nothing works.I dont have xbox friendly usb drive and i also dont have any game that has save game exploits.Sorry for bad english.
    • By Dnoble2989
      Hi, I've managed to do all of the steps to install the unleashedx softmod via usb and splinter cell, the ftp settings, placing the snes9x X folder in the correct location, and getting the emulator to show up on the console.

All i had left to do is simply hit the A button on any one one of the Roms to start them up, and yet nothing happens when i do that? The A button works fine for literally everything else except starting the Roms. I'm hoping it's because i have an off brand madcatz controller, and not an original xbox controller. Or maybe it's something more simple than that? Corrupted Roms maybe?
    • By 65c102
      Hi guys, I've just joined. Great forum
      I have an original xbox softmodded with unleashx
      I have found an issue when setting the clock to year 2020, after a reboot the clock goes back to 2006. Setting the clock to year 2019 works correctly
      Im guessing the problem is some form of bug with the 2 digit year value in the RTC
      Do you guys know if anyone has worked on a patch for this ?

Thanks

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.