Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

I just wanted to say I. I have been getting back into retro gaming along with my two boys. I just Modded an XBOX 1.6 with Aladdin XT 2. I am now trying to figure out what the next best step would be. Use the Hexen CD to set up? I will be adding a 1 or 2 TB hard drive in the future but right now it has the 80GB that came with it. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By vwboywonder
      hi everyone , have just back into original xbox again ,modded my first xbox last week all going well so far.
    • By scotty1120
      Hi found this site through Reddit great community
    • By Gravlens
      My experience with the original xbox goes back to early after launch.
      My first one died a horrible death after many stuggles with the xenium ice modchip
      Looking back I'm sure I was more at fault than the chip. My second one (softmodded) is in the living room hooked up to a hdtv. My third one (softmodded) is hooked up to a sony tube tv and my forth is sitting across the room on a table awaiting the next mod project .I'm glad i found this place because you guys are an invaluable source of knowlege.
      thanks and best wishes.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.