Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.
$250 FIRM including shipping + PayPal fee (USA shipping only). No trades
I have have an awesome modded Original Xbox that is heavily modded with the very best retro arcade/home console/portable console, and retail Xbox games.
Here is what is included:
- Original Xbox System, v1.4 motherboard in great physical/functional condition. It is TSOP modded, has a SATA to IDE adapter that has a quick boot up time (15 seconds). The system has been thoroughly cleaned, and CPU/GPU has had new thermal compound applied (Arctix MX-4)
- Philips DVD-ROM drive that plays Original games, DVD movies, and burned discs. No sticky tray issue.
- 2TB Seagate Constellation ES ST2000NM0011 7200 rpm/64mb cache SATA hard drive + 80-wire IDE cable for fastest transfer speeds. I also did the Hard Drive caddy mod for better air flow to the hard drive.
- 2 green Microsoft brand S-Controllers (they have both been cleaned and all buttons/sticks tested) included, so you and a friend can play.
- HDTV Component video cable for up to 720p/1080i HDTV (currently set at 720p). No HDMI.
- Microsoft branded DVD remote + dongle (batteries not included)
- XBMC4Gamers dashboard installed, which allows for game synopsis, preview videos, and custom icons and backgrounds. I have custom icons for all games, and retro systems, and preview videos for the Xbox games.
- 757 Original Xbox games, 66 arcade/console/portable systems, 10 homebrew games, 17 PC ports
I've just spent the better part of a weekend doing Xbox controller repairs, and my hands are killing me. I've repaired enough, it's time to let the rest of these go.
Here we have what's left of my repair pile - 6 S-controllers, and three 3rd party controllers. None of them work properly. Most of them just need cord repair. Some of them have been opened. The green one is pretty much trashed.
There's enough meat left on the bones left here to make at least 3-6 working controllers, depending on how much repair you want to do.
$25 shipped CONUS via USPS Priority Mail Large Flat rate box.
Thanks for looking!