Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Sign in to follow this  
XC-3730C

Converting a Hdd From a Tsop XBox To Softmod?

I cloned the stock drive on my softmodded Xbox to a 500gb drive that was in my dead TSOP xbox using Chimp and locked it. The drive boots up just fine. I then use HeXEn disc to install Krayzie One Click softmod, and that was successful. I reboot into HeXEn, and I can see the F and G, but F looks empty in the file explorer (it says F has 35mb free, when it should be about 20GB free), and G says there is 0 space free. G doesn't even show up in UnleashX even though F and G are enabled.

How can I get the contents of F and G to show up? I really dont want to have to reformat F and G/re-transfer everything if I can avoid it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By dorkmana
      This is my frist time working with a Tsop im looking for advice 
      ik i got 1..0 1.1 versions does this wire need to be a single copper or can it be threaded 
      also hexen i can find but a bios checker i can not fine any where

• By Wouter A
      My brother has a few 3tb sata drives with some smart errors. 
      I would like to use them in some xboxes. 
      The drives work fine in the pc,  but not for data centers anymore. 
      How would a xbox react to these? 
      As the are not running full days,  will it go? 
    • By Brennyg Davies
      It's begun, the thinning of my Xbox collection. Blue/silver , colour change led, larger drive, etc
      £90 plus a years free IPTV is not a bad deal as I didn't pay anything for console years ago as it had a sticky drive lol.
      my red /silver be going soon, 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.