• Similar Content

• By RexMundi
      I did search first before posting and couldn't find any threads specifically talking about this.  I'm sure I'm missing something obvious.  I have tested with an original XBOX S Type controller and a 3rd party controller.  I have also tested with a USB keyboard and an adapter.  None of which work when I enter XeniumOS.  However, the controllers work when modchip is disconnected.
      This is a 1.4 revision XBOX.  I assume it must be one of my solder joints to the modchip.  I have already reflowed these joints multiple times to fix another issue.  Unfortunately, I closed the machine up before I realized the problem.  Anyone know which pins I should focus on?  Is there a way to test continuity between LPC header pins and the motherboard?
      Thanks for any help you can provide.
    • By Karl_M
      Hi there,
      so today I upgraded my Xbox’s hard drive to a 2TB WD blue and in unleash X, it’s showing just 500gb available to use as storage. But when I set up the hard drive using hexen, XBpartioner let me choose 900gb partitions for F and G. Is there something I’ve done wrong to not allow the hard drives full capacity? My Xbox had a duo x2 chip and I’m on my bank that has evox bios installed. I didn’t install this chip so I’m unsure of what version of Evox this has.

any help in much appreciated. Thanks in advance ☺️
    • By Aero_105
      In the Build v1.1.8\Extras Disc\Documents folder their is a txt file that says:
      You can run the "Xbox Softmodding Tool Extras Disc.iso" from the Xbox HDD.
      What happens if I run the virtual image and wish to restore xbox to factory using that image.  Will it corrupt the drive as the image is being read off the same drive?  Or being a virtual image it is stored in a temporary location and once the xbox is restored it is deleted and won't interfere when restoring.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.