• Similar Content

• By sh0rtlife
      everything's been solid for some time now save for a couple of games that simply refuse to work and im ignoring them....., so my wife created a new profile to use instead of using mine so she could set faves and such...seemed like a good idea....but now, no profile works...so im stumped
      "script error"script failed xbmc4gamers"
      then it pops up a message on the bottom left of the screen
      "error script is missing or taking to long to finish, please send me a copy of your xbmc.log file "

i assume the log file thats needed is the /E/xbmc/system..if so..its attached.
      xbmc.log
    • By Nicholas Stucker
      I have an 1T XBMC4GAMERS Original Xbox that is stuck on profiles after boot. I got it for a 6yr old and I believe he accidentally erased the original profile. I created a new profile and loaded it but it still returns to profiles after boot up where it used to go emulator menu. My email is stuckernicholas@protonmail.com. I am located in Missouri USA. If anyone can help me I have PayPal and am willing to Compensate. He really liked all his games.
    • By lilkuz2005
      hello all, im playing some Forza Motorsport the NTCS version and the collection of trainers i have only has a couple PAL versions for this game and they don't work with my version of Forza, so im trying to figure out how to make my own, i have setup an old laptop with windows xp and found a version of the XDK and installed it, can anyone help me out with this? should i try to make a evox trainer or some other format that is compatible with xbmc4gamers ? thanks in advance 

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.