• Similar Content

• By nkbhuiya
      In the year of 2020 xbox one is one of the best console ever. Many many nice games
      are release from xbox. I have played many games but 10 best games are given below.
      Play and enjoy these games.
      https://gameszoneonweb.blogspot.com/2020/08/best-xbox-one-games-1.html
    • By bulkchart32
      i bought some broken xbox's. one of them says it freezes after playing for a while. i booted it up and the date was 04/13/44. i changed the date and unplugged it for a while. i then plugged it back in and it had the 04/13/44 again. i have never heard of that being the xbox's default date and i'm guessing it has something to do with the problems that it is having. what the heck would cause one to act like that? it's a version 1.6.
    • By DNA64
      Greetings!

DNA64 (aka viral_dna) and also known as `DNA` on the old #xbox and #xbmc IRC channels where I was an OP and Dev. I joined the scene before the release of the system which I picked up on launch day and immediately began disassembling and dissecting the console. Some of you may remember me, or know me from other scenes, I've been in a great many of them over the last 20+ years. I'm currently involved in the Classics systems that have been recently coming out. But the OG XBOX holds a special place in my heart, in fact, it's the only XBOX that does so.

Sadly a great deal of my postings and guides have been lost after some of the best forums out there went under.

I look forward to sharing some of my work with you here and possibly creating new guides for those looking for help.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.