OGXbox.com

3 Og XBox's for Sale

cam45m5o

i have come across 3 different xboxes over the years, as gradual through life. 2 of which were soft modded a while back ago with the blue launcher screen (launch DVD, games, emulators)

the other one i have no idea how i even ended up with it. i tried to play one a while back my OG childhood xbox, and it worked fine, and then i think i might have accidently deleted the BIOS or something messing around the files and i shouldn't have, needless to say idk how to re install BIOS because the xbox will turn on but it will not boot. same for the other one, and the last one well I'm not even sure if it will turn on. it has definitely seen better days. i am no longer interested in keeping this hardware but i would like to sell them back to the mod community or preserve them for historical significance in some fashion rather than throwing them away, which i refuse to do. i would like to get $10 each out of them, but i might even do a discount if you buy all three. i hope it has enough working hardware to get whatever you need out of it, or even just the case to mod to your ideal emulation station.
[email protected]
[email protected] FB - Camden Votaw Discord: Cam45m5o#1823