• Similar Content

• By titchgamer
      As above really, After trying a Pound HDMI converter and finding it lacking I was looking for a OG box component lead to get the most out of these little gems.
      But the only ones I can see on Ebay are the £5 jobies which may or may not be shielded but prob not....
      such as these:
      Please login or register to see this link.
      So anyone know where I can get one? Ime fine with 3rd party stuff and dont mind paying upto £20-30 but I aint paying the asking prices of the originals lol

• By Donald_S_OGX
      Hi all,

I have a v 1.4 Xbox that was modded with the Xenium ice modchip about 15 years ago. It was in storage for several years and I just went back to using it again. It booted up just fine after all these years after I changed some bad caps and the clock capacitor. I was messing around with the various apps I had installed on it several years ago, and when using the XBMP (Xbox Media Player) app, I changed the resolution in the settings menu and when I rebooted, there was no video output - only a black screen with the "no signal" message on the TV. It looks like the XBox boots up normally (except for the black screen) because the Xenium chip's LED lights up indicating that it has loaded a custom BIOS, and I am able to FTP into the box. My suspicion is that the XBMP app changed a configuration (?.ini) file causing it to output a video signal that the TV (a Samsung flat screen TV with a 720p resolution, I think) cannot display. Can some one tell me what I need to do to get the display back? Thanks in advance for your responses.
    • By mmmonkey
      Just recently picked up a couple of CRT TVs for some vintage gaming, and plan on getting my old console out of the loft and tarting it up, maybe even pickup a Crystal Xbox just for the case.

Lots of great info to read on here!
      Pete

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.