OGXbox.com

Hi

Maztr_0n

This is not my first post, but i'd like to introduce myself.
My username is Maztr_0n and the first gaming experience i can remember was being 2 years old and playing on my dad's xbox, i may have not known it yet but i knew this was the beginning of a slowly growing fondness for the console, if my dad's story serves me right it was sold to some guy they knew but that wasnt the last of my original xbox experience as when i was in middle school, i got a used Xbox for fairly cheap and it became one of my most used devices, the games were dirt cheap so on birthdays and Christmases i would always get a few titles for my Xbox, until one day when i was about 14 after moving to a different neighborhood i had slowly been going through boxes until i found it, i hooked it up and pressed the power button and then, nothing... it would not power on at all. That was devastating for me as i was still invested in wanting to expand my collection, but alas. There was nothing that i was able to do at my age for it. 

So for awhile i had kind of forgotten all about it until recently i've started to remember fondly my time with the console, and when going to places like thrift stores or second hand, i kept seeing many games for the system, so i'd like to get back into the system, i MIGHT still have the broken one but i'm a little worried about if it was broken because of a leakage that happened a handful of years ago, so i am open to getting a "new" system, maybe a revision thats best for what i am interested in using the console for. Thank you for reading!