OGXbox.com

just wanna show off my xbox i just painted

Spreegun

painted it with a primer coat of white and then some white gloss "protectic enamel" (all spray paint). and i put an led light strip that i had under my bed. can change the color with a remote. iv got a brand new IDE HDD im probly gonna throw in it. 160gb. or maybe a 2tb i havnt decided yet. also want to get a dremal and try out some window mods on another console or a 360.

my video of the leds wont upload :(

3A91ADBD-.jpg

IMG_0221.3gp

7680F85D-.jpg

Edited by Spreegun
fix
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

yea that was the plan, then i forgot to sheild it from the paint and also couldnt think of an easy to do it so i just said screw it, but the led lights reflect off of the white color way better than the black and it makes it brighter. honestly probly could ahve used 1 more coat, if you put your face up to it or if you got a really good eye you night be able to see some thin areas but looks good enough to me. satisfied for my first ever paint job. i want to try a 360 next.

also just added an aladin chip a 2tb drive and an hdd activity light on the eject led.😎

Edited by Spreegun
add on