• Similar Content

• By AtariSoul
      Hello Friends  
      I'm configuring Ninja Ultimate and I wondered how I can update / add emulators to it. For example the PCSXbox reloaded uses hardware acceleration so I wanted to change use it instead.
      For example, I can see AtariXL.xbe and defaultAXL.xbe. I presume the latter is a shortcut to the former which is AtariXLbox modded for Coinops? OR, is this calling the XBE under my F:\Emulators folder
      I have been searching for days to try to find info and everything points to the PC versions these days.
      Thanks in advance

• By KpCollins
      So... Converting Video's for use in Coinops. I've learnt how to get the games across and the actual videos but my problem is.

When i convert to WMV2 in Any Video Convertor Ultimate and disable audio the WMV2XMV fails to convert the track.
      When I leave the audio on it converts fine, Normally this isnt a problem but for this I would like them silent.

Any ideas?
    • By Jaggsy1986
      Hi, Can anyone explain to me how to get coinops gems working on origins. ie which folder to place it on and how to get it running i'm struggling thanks

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.