On 8/8/2019 at 8:01 AM, sosafire said:

Good evening,

excuse me. I would like to buy the hdmi n64 freak, but are the games that are in 240p, like arcade games (massive ninja for example) will pass on the HDMI?

Thank you

I have CoinOPS 8  and it seems to work fine with N64's HDMI  mod on a ver 1.1. I started some random games and all seemed to work fine including the demo that auto starts.

SS Dave

• Like 1
21 hours ago, SS_Dave said:

J'ai CoinOPS 8 et il semble bien fonctionner avec le mod HDMI de N64 sur un ver 1.1. J'ai commencé quelques jeux aléatoires et tout semblait bien fonctionner, y compris la démo qui démarre automatiquement.

SS Dave

Good evening,

first of all thank you for your accuracy and your feedback on the operation of the machine! ^^

I hope it will work wonders with the Mclassic and mcable to be able to display 2k !!!! ^^

Thank you Patrick

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

The best HDMI solution is OSSC. I have and is great!

My OSSC did the video more pixelised and downgrade the gama and lights. The only thing that I can do it's to question you about the 750p in your lcd. How do that ? Me, I have always the 560p (with 480p games). It's that my problem ?

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Haizum74
      Are there any issues/conflicts I need to be aware of when tsoping my xbox? Ive been running a soft mod for a week or so and have a sata 500gb HDD locked with apps, games and of course a dash, XBMC4gamers.

If so I can always put the original HDD in to tsop it that way but then am I good to go with putting the 500gb back and just straight booting? OR, do I need to reinstall everything?

Any specific bios reccomendations? I will be using the drive as well as the HDD and on 1.4 I think. Certainly not 1.6
    • By Thakarra
      Hey guys, happy new year!
      A few months ago I was given an original Crystal Xbox. As someone who has always been on the Sony side of consoles, I admit, I don't know much about Xbox. However I was told that the Xbox was running EvoX (Can be confirmed, when I turn the Xbox on, there is an EvoX icon on the left hand side of the boot screen) and that the Xbox had a modchip inside.
      The Xbox has been sitting under my bed for a while and I thought today I would dust it out and upgrade the internal HDD. The IDE hard drive inside the Xbox was only 80GB and I had a spare 250GB IDE hard drive I wasn't using. --
      So I went ahead and followed this tutorial: 

Basically I downloaded Hexen 2018 > burned the image to a DVD > put the DVD inside my Xbox > replaced the old IDE HDD with the 250GB one > booted into Hexen 2018 > went into Disk Upgrades > From there I followed the process. 
      After the files had copied over from the DVD, XBPartitioner 1.3 booted up and I made sure that I set the F drive to the full 250GB.
      From there the process was complete. I took the Hexen 2018 DVD out of my Xbox and the UnleashX dashboard popped up. BUT when I look at the drive details on the upper left corner. I can see that there is only around 120gb free on (F:).
      Whenever I try to boot XBPartitioner from the dashboard menu, I get the following error:
      "LBA48 info not found! Custom Partitions will not work with this BIOS! Update your BIOS to one which supports at least LBA48 version 2."
      I done a bit of research and it LOOKS like I need to update my BIOS. But honestly as someone who has no clue what they're doing, this frightens the hell out of me. So that leads me to this post... I'm looking for some help which can preferably be explained in as simple detail as possible, I literally need someone to spoon feed me the steps. I would be so grateful and appreciate it!
      EXTRA INFORMATION - If I load into the EvolutionX dashboard I can see the follow details, which might be relevant.
      BIOS: EvoX M8 (1.6) Kernal: 1.00.5838.01 EvolutionX V+3935
    • By Karl_M
      Hi, I’m new to anything to do with mod chips on the original Xbox so my apologies if I sound like a complete noobie. 
      I recently purchased a Xbox of Facebook market place that has a DuoX2 (blue) mod chip installed. When the console boots is has like a green logo in the top left and Slayers 2.7 underneath the Xbox logo at the bottom of the screen (I’ll add a photo to explain what I’m talking about). Then it boots into evolutionX dashboard I believe. 

I’ve dabbled with soft modded Xboxes before and wanted to take a crack at a mod chipped one but I’m worried I’ll brick the console if I just try and re flash bios and install a new dashboard. So long story short, is it possible to update the bios on the mod chip to someone a little more recent like EvoX M8 or something? The Xbox is 1.4 console. I opened it and cleaned the console of dust and re did the thermal paste and fixed the DVD belt prior to wanting to update the dashboard and mod chips Bios.

any help is much appreciated.

Kind Regards, Karl 

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.