OGXbox.com

Internal Hdmi Mod Diy Sets

N64 freak

On 8/8/2019 at 8:01 AM, sosafire said:

Good evening,

excuse me. I would like to buy the hdmi n64 freak, but are the games that are in 240p, like arcade games (massive ninja for example) will pass on the HDMI?

Thank you

I have CoinOPS 8  and it seems to work fine with N64's HDMI  mod on a ver 1.1. I started some random games and all seemed to work fine including the demo that auto starts.

SS Dave

• Like 1

21 hours ago, SS_Dave said:

J'ai CoinOPS 8 et il semble bien fonctionner avec le mod HDMI de N64 sur un ver 1.1. J'ai commencé quelques jeux aléatoires et tout semblait bien fonctionner, y compris la démo qui démarre automatiquement.

SS Dave

Good evening,

first of all thank you for your accuracy and your feedback on the operation of the machine! ^^

I hope it will work wonders with the Mclassic and mcable to be able to display 2k !!!! ^^

Thank you Patrick

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

The best HDMI solution is OSSC. I have and is great!

My OSSC did the video more pixelised and downgrade the gama and lights. The only thing that I can do it's to question you about the 750p in your lcd. How do that ? Me, I have always the 560p (with 480p games). It's that my problem ?

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...