OGXbox.com

Python Script Function Inverter

Felipe_Desenvolver

36 minutes ago, corona2222 said:

Yellow and green because data is not in right place in the file or wrong data.

need to know exactly what to modify, otherwise it is like throwing a basketball blindfolded and pure luck to get a hoop. 😆

what is XBX?

who advise you hex editing? 

Yes true!

XBX is the image file that Xbox uses for UDATA save icons

Nobody advises me, I do it in the claw observing the points of the original file

Edited by Felipe_Desenvolver
  • Thanks 1

On 2/3/2023 at 11:17 AM, Felipe_Desenvolver said:

Could someone convert the function of this python noesis script to convert png to xtf when investing from xtf to png? please, if anyone can help me I will be very grateful, I don't understand much about python and I don't know how to do this https://www.mediafire.com/file/wvmhd4cyz6hn3dw/tex_Half-Life2_Xbox_xtf.py/file

this script indicates 4 different image formats are contained in the .XTF format (DXT1, DXT5, RGB Palette, RGBA True colour with 8bit Alpha channel)

the test tool has proven concept using DXT1. others to be added....

2 hours ago, corona2222 said:

this script indicates 4 different image formats are contained in the .XTF format (DXT1, DXT5, RGB Palette, RGBA True colour with 8bit Alpha channel)

the test tool has proven concept using DXT1. others to be added....

Ok! I understand, so you're going to test with the rest of these files, is that right?

On 2/24/2023 at 8:09 PM, Felipe_Desenvolver said:

Ok! I understand, so you're going to test with the rest of these files, is that right?

Correct. DXT5 programming is in, it is same image colour compression as DXT1 but DXT5 adds a compressed Alpha channel too.

Life is busy at the moment but I will test soon (weekend)

Edited by corona2222

37 minutes ago, corona2222 said:

Correto. A programação do DXT5 está incluída, é a mesma compactação de cores da imagem do DXT1, mas o DXT5 também adiciona um canal alfa compactado.

A vida está corrida no momento, mas vou testar em breve (final de semana)

Ok, I Understand!

13 hours ago, Meerjel01 said:

I'm hopeful that the compilers will be given as well from the HL2X project people. Where ever the rest are. Could only find 2/a-few of them.

If not. Can someone here make them? xbsp xrad xvis with the texture maker.

Where did you find the 2/few?

I assume xbsp, xrad and xvis are file extensions, 
xbsp is mesh? xvis is visability map? and xrad I couldn't guess

I wont be able to take on another project for a while, it can take up a lot of unpaid time ( I literally only get 5 minutes some nights to write one line of code or one task, but get there eventually )

It's Chipsnapper and CrysisLTU that I know how. tjd2 was also part of the project but I guess he's not around anymore. Chip is in GitHub and Crysis is in Reddit. Rather than that it's all members I know that is findable.

xbsp, xrad and xvis is just example names for vbsp, vrad and vvis which is the original compilers from the SDK.

No you don't need to work on them if you don't want or can't. Maybe not yet. I'm still waiting for an answer from CrysisLTU.