Brewskii2117

Is There a Button/Trigger Combination To Allow Exiting a Game To the Dashboard?

5 hours ago, wsjohn said:

I always use LT+RT+Back+Start seems to work fine

That will load D:\default.xbe if it’s found, back if for dashboards and start is for reloading a disc or loading a disc.

I've never found a controller it didn't work on.  On some controllers I have had to hold the triggers and Black button while pressing Back a few times to get it to work though.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By immaburrama
      I'm trying to set my system start up in 720p.  If I go to the MS dashboard from UnleashX menu, change the settings, do a soft reboot UnleashX will come back up in the display settings I've set.  
      If I power off the system and power back on these settings don't save.  The only settings that do stick are what I set in the UnleashX dashboard settings.  The MS Dashboard reverts back.
      Any suggestions? 

Not sure if relevant but:
      -Using a Pound Technologies HDMI cable
      -Softmodded xbox using rocky5 migration to sata and upgraded ide cables
      -Just removed my clock capacitor. 
    • By nikeymikey
      Hi,
      I have just finished transferring the complete (or as close as possible, all NTSC and most PAL games) Xbox game collection to my 2TB X3 Xbox. I say complete but i am missing the "Club Football" games as there is about 20 of them and they are petty much all identical..... I will pick one club and put both of their games on but i haven't decided yet. I have about 26Gb of space left on my G drive which i am planning to use to go through the few Jap exclusives and add any that are actually playable without knowing Japanese
      Its taken me the best part of a week to FTP it all across doing as much as possible each evening, had a few issues along the way, such as overheating a couple of times and even had a catastrophic hardware failure which resulted in me having to butcher another xbox for its motherboard to get my beloved x3cp xbox back up and running!!
      I managed to fit all these games in to 2TB by using a combination of extracted folder games and ISO's. I used ISO for those games that have 1000's of files as all those small files dont play well with a 64k cluster size. The ISO's do actually take less space on the hard drive!!

Im running the excellent XBMC4Gamers as my dash (Thanks Rocky5) This is a fantastic dash and has provided everything from full artwork for EVERY game, to being able to patch a BFM bios to play the ISO file games.
      This has bought my xbox back from being unused and stuffed away in the loft to sitting under the TV in the front room where it deserves to be.
    • By Cuddles
      Was wondering how you might go about getting game icons or previews to show up in skins that support that feature.

Thanks

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.