OGXbox.com

Which mod chip(s) for me?

kit352

4 hours ago, kit352 said:

No, no white lines on my 1.0 with the xenium.  It's just very grainy, like a ps1 game.  Works great without the chip.  Settings don't seem to matter with the chip in either.  It's always in low resolution.

Can you post a pic of the image on your tv and the installation of the chip?

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2023 at 11:36 PM, SS_Dave said:

Can you post a pic of the image on your tv and the installation of the chip?

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

This is the first time Ive heard of this. I'm tuned in. Another issue that's not common at all.

On 8/21/2023 at 7:51 AM, Bowlsnapper said:

This is the first time Ive heard of this. I'm tuned in. Another issue that's not common at all.

I think the OP was having issues with the Xenium V2.3.1 firmware on a 1.6 as it's a issues this a washed out Xenium Open Xenium menu screen and by rolling back the firmware to V2.3.0 fixes it. 

Cheers

SS Dave

4 hours ago, SS_Dave said:

I think the OP was having issues with the Xenium V2.3.1 firmware on a 1.6 as it's a issues this a washed out Xenium Open Xenium menu screen and by rolling back the firmware to V2.3.0 fixes it. 

Cheers

SS Dave

Oh, that's unfortunate. Wish it had remained a beta release in that case.