Sign in to follow this  
TeleTubby666

X2 5035 Bios Mod for X2 Files On C Drive

Hi,

I have hex edited the most common X2 5035 Bios files (Vanilla, VGA-Mod and Force480p Mod) in order to load the x2config.ini and the x2logo.bmp from C-Drive. If the files are not found on C, the BIOS will attempt to load from E as usual.

It is not possible to load from F any more!

Please login or register to see this link.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By C64MidRezzie
      Hi - I am trying to rebuild an xbox hard drive - I have the eeprom - a meant gave me an old Dell IDE drive - I know HDM v. 1.9 will work on it as I used it a few years ago.  Does anyone know where I can get  the C and E drive files for the rebuild?  Thanks
    • By Canhaotigerpaw
      Any one can identify this chip it has no marking and at startup it sais xecuter 2 but cant find an identical one
    • By C64MidRezzie
      Is it possible to attach Xbox IDE hard drive to a windows 7 or later SATA PC and build the hard drive from a softmodded xbox or do I need to find a really old PC?  I know I used a Dell Optiplex years ago but I have it away to a mate a couple of years ago and he doesn't have it anymore.  If I need an old PC can anyone recommend a specific spec - as I might have to buy one second hand - thanks in advance.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.