OGXbox.com

Wireless XBox 360 Controllers On the Og XBoX

Ryzee119

50 minutes ago, XC-3730C said:

What parts are needed to add support for 4 players?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Basically 2 x of this: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-Pro-Micro-for-arduino-ATmega32U4-5V-16MHz-Module-with-2-row-pin-header-For-Leonardo/32768308647.html

Edit: and program them with the instructions here: https://github.com/Ryzee119/ogx360/tree/master/Firmware

Edited by Ryzee119
added programming link
  • Like 2

Nice. Just ordered one myself.

Just to be clear, if I wanted to add 3 and 4 player support, all I'd have to do is add some pin headers to the P3 and P4 areas and solder two extra boards to them, right? And on that note, where would I get the extra boards in blue to match the main unit? The sparkfun link on the GitHub page appears to have them in red with no option to choose a different color.

Edited by Forlorn Penguin
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Forlorn Penguin said:

Nice. Just ordered one myself.

Just to be clear, if I wanted to add 3 and 4 player support, all I'd have to do is add some pin headers to the P3 and P4 areas and solder two extra boards to them, right?

That's correct. if you buy the ones I linked a few posts above they even come with the pin headers.

You also just need to program them with the correct firmware as per the instructions on the github page (no extra hardware required) and get a corresponding cable between the OG xbox port and the microUSB port on the modules.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Ryzee119 said:

È corretto. se comprate quelli che ho collegato alcuni post sopra, arrivano persino con le intestazioni dei pin.

È inoltre necessario programmarli con il firmware corretto come da istruzioni sulla pagina github (non è richiesto hardware aggiuntivo) e ottenere un cavo corrispondente tra la porta OG xbox e la porta microUSB dei moduli.

Hi Ryzee, great job!

A question: is it possible use a wired 360 controller?

If possible, can I use a wired controller and in the same time the wireless adapter using an usb hub? Science fiction?

12 hours ago, MrHard said:

question: is it possible use a wired 360 controller?

If possible, can I use a wired controller and in the same time the wireless adapter using an usb hub? Science fiction?

There's some experimental firmware on my github https://github.com/Ryzee119/ogx360/blob/master/Firmware-experimental/README.md

This supports wired Xbox 360 and Wired Xbox one but it is mostly untested. It currently doesn't support mixing different types of controllers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fisty said:

Would it be possible to use a Xbox one wireless receiver and controller ?

Not currently supported unfortunately. The most likely thing in the future is a bluetooth dongle and an Xbox one controller over bluetooth, but that would require a bit of work. I've attempted it, but the Xbox one controller just didn't want to sync with my bluetooth receiver.