OGXbox.com

Wireless XBox 360 Controllers On the Og XBoX

Ryzee119

If anyone wants to get these PCB's fabricated extremely cheap JLCPCB (https://jlcpcb.com/ based in Shenzhen) currently has a promotion where they are fabricating PCB's for $2 total, 1 day build time, and with free DHL worldwide shipping. This + $20 BOM (minus arduino boards) makes this project super cheap if you are already comfortable with SMD soldering.

I've gotten other boards from them and haven't had any quality issues, comparable to other shenzhen fab houses like PCBWay. Don't mean to sound like an advertisement, just letting people know.

BvSdOTD.png

Edited by g3k
  • Thanks 1

The quality of JLPCB work is great quick turn round too, they are also connected to another company where you can order the components as well.

Ive ordered from them several times, and like PCBway they do have offers but usually only for first time orders, and you have to put the offer code in at the check out to get the discount.

I’ve ordered from both without issues and will continue to do so. Ive binned all my home PCB making stuff now, its so easy to do just create the Gerber and up load, wait for a week or so and done, no nasty chemicals, messing with drills and saws, just straight up solder on and use.

6 hours ago, bluemeanie23 said:

welcome to ogxbox g3K

that was a great 1st post mate unfortunately no luck on this end can u guys at jlcpcb post up a link to this magical free dhl worldwide shipping ?

20190519_235533.jpg

I'm actually not affiliated with them in any way. It just applied the promotion to my order automatically.

Maybe they aren't offering it for Australia? I'm not sure honestly.

• 4 weeks later...
21.05.2019 в 12:23 Ryzee119 сказал:

Hello brother. got your work of art yesterday. I'm overjoyed! but to check upon receipt at my home, at least 1 wire must be plugged in to be checked upon receipt. 1 wire connector with the Xbox should be brother. I ordered a set with aliexpress. it is a gesture. he just got through customs. I bought them the same day as you, though. Now your Board is patiently waiting for cables with aliexpress....please do not be offended, but one cable should be included in the price. Love from Russia. You can just add a little price brother. and it is not necessary to wait for the different components. just respect your work. I love you Brother

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Super! Brother, this is the most useful thing I bought for Xbox. Thank you brother for your work. the parcel reached Novosibirsk in two weeks. Work perfectly. My youngest son and I are happy. Finally, today came all the components needed to connect to the console with aliexpress, connected and enjoyed the game wirelessly. Thank you brother, you gave my console a second life.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, irlandez said:

Super! Brother, this is the most useful thing I bought for Xbox. Thank you brother for your work. the parcel reached Novosibirsk in two weeks. Work perfectly. My youngest son and I are happy. Finally, today came all the components needed to connect to the console with aliexpress, connected and enjoyed the game wirelessly. Thank you brother, you gave my console a second life.

No problem! Glad it all made it and is working!

• Like 1