OGXbox.com

Xecuter 3 control panel or pro switch buttons

T-MONEY

Need to replace a bank button as well as the protect button. 

Found some potential replacements online through other threads here or Reddit but they won't work. 

Found a replacement bank button I could 3D print, but still out the protect button. 

Ideally I'd prefer just the switches off a broken unit but will entertain buying another X3CP or Pro Switch.

Regards

1 hour ago, T-MONEY said:

Need to replace a bank button as well as the protect button. 

Found some potential replacements online through other threads here or Reddit but they won't work. 

Found a replacement bank button I could 3D print, but still out the protect button. 

Ideally I'd prefer just the switches off a broken unit but will entertain buying another X3CP or Pro Switch.

Regards

If all you need is the plastic anyone with a resin printer can make you one,  someone shared the files on thingeverse a long time ago and they work great I made a lot before I got rid of my resin printer. Made in white resin at the right angle they look identical to the real buttons. 

As far as the parts kekule has the bom on github under x3 redux.

Thanks

I had previously found the STL files and was going to print them out with my printer here but it's not a resin printer so it wouldn't come  out perfect. But was hoping someone maybe had a fubar switch or LCD that I could snag the buttons off of. Thanks for the suggestions!

On 12/24/2022 at 1:20 AM, AlaskaCC said:

I have a clear pro switch but it is missing the protect button. I may have pulled it and the #4 button off to replace some on another unit that is now gone.

image.thumb.png.5f4283040e9735e95a45da0228462237.png

On 12/20/2022 at 11:46 AM, Puritan001 said:

If all you need is the plastic anyone with a resin printer can make you one,  someone shared the files on thingeverse a long time ago and they work great I made a lot before I got rid of my resin printer. Made in white resin at the right angle they look identical to the real buttons. 

As far as the parts kekule has the bom on github under x3 redux.

Are the printable buttons you’re speaking of, the ones that are suitable replacements for the missing buttons in the picture above?