OGXbox.com

Dowloading and Learning More

sil801986

Hey guys i'm new to xbox modding. this might puzzle some but their might be some here with the same question. i want to get online with the original Xbox, when you first turn on the xbox 360 or one in the back ground it hooks up to microsoft server how can you get the original to access this server or how do you find out the server ip address.

5 hours ago, Allhyped3128 said:

Hey guys i'm new to xbox modding. this might puzzle some but their might be some here with the same question. i want to get online with the original Xbox, when you first turn on the xbox 360 or one in the back ground it hooks up to microsoft server how can you get the original to access this server?

You can't get on Xbox Live servers anymore with an original Xbox. It's been offline to ogXbox's for many many years.

Even if the IP address used for the current Live servers were the same as the original Xbox Live, they no longer respond to ogXbox queries.

5 hours ago, Allhyped3128 said:

how do you find out the server ip address.

Use a packet sniffer on your PC and see what IP addresses your Xbox 360 or Xbox One is sending and receiving packets to and from. 

The ability to see this traffic depends on your network configuration..  Network switches and routers don't transmit all packets to all devices connected to it. 

To see the packets, you'd need a network hub with the PC, Xbox 360 or One and router port connected to it.  Hubs broadcast all packets to all devices attached.

Edited by KaosEngineer

Hey guys i'm new to xbox modding. this might puzzle some but their might be some here with the same question. i want to get online with the original Xbox, when you first turn on the xbox 360 or one in the back ground it hooks up to microsoft server how can you get the original to access this server or how do you find out the server ip address.

Okay but wouldn't you have to write in the source code for the Original xbox to access the servers address then  remember that this is running in the background.