Sign in to follow this  
SloRider3

Hi, I Need Help Please

yes, you need to softmod before the xbox will recognize HEXEN. Then you can flash away. just make sure of the version of xbox you have. Rocky5 has a great softmod method from what I am hearing, you will have to look here for it. maybe someone could point you to it, I have to go to work.

Rocky5's Please login or register to see this link. Build v1.1.4

Rocky5's Video Tutorial (shows an older version of the Tool; however, the steps to install are the same as when this video was made a couple years ago.)

Edited by KaosEngineer

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By nike00
      Hello everybody 
      I have tried downloading the XVgm skin uploaded by CB-Games from a torrent 38.1GB and it either doesn't start or keeps stuck all day so i tried to download from google drive and there seems to be folder missing the letter N also the size seems too small for all titles .
      Hoping i can get link for all files needed to complete this awesome skin and thanks for all who had the time to read this message and respond.
    • By shadowfire36
      i have an original xenium chip 2nd gen (the beige one you can add an lcd ) i havent touched my xbox in years and i added a it with a solder less adapter .
      when i boot my xbox it blinks 3 times and shuts off , i moved it to my second xbox and it just stays on red ,never turning green . I flipped the switch but i dont remember what it does, but that didnt help either .i hard solder the pins and solder a wire to the d0 on the chip and then tried to plug into the hold but doesnt seem to fit . does anyone have a guide or have any insight what my be wrong ,its been at least 10 years i have actually tired to boot my xbox and im trying to fix it ..i was thinking may i need to re-flash the chip but i dont remember how i even did it the 1st time ..

any trouble shooting guide one be muched apperciated 
    • By Roxas
      Hello,
      I recently got two broken Xboxes and was able to build a working console from both.
      The Xbox has a softmod and I'm thinking about flashing the bios. How do I do that best?
      It is a XBOX version 1.4 (Winbond) and I would like to transfer everything via FTP, because I don't have a DVD burner. 
      I have read something about HeXEn and Tsop but I am now rather confused.
      Can I also bottle the Bios over FTP, if so how? 
      Do I have to remove the softmod and is it still possible via FTP after flashing?
      Thanks in advance. 

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.