OGXbox.com

Xbox prototype wip

Puritan001

I wasted a good portion of the last 3 or 4 years,  lots of time and money on this idea.  I've created then thrown away at least 6 full prototype xbox case prints that I was not happy with,  redesigned several times etc.  

Here is a link to all versions from start to finish.  It's not perfected still, but I am happy enough with mine that I'm not willing to pursue this anymore.  I've shared them on cults3d and thingiverse but it's hard to put all the data there. 

To be clear,  anyone can do anything they want with any files I've shared.. print and sell,  edit,  etc etc. Includes x3cp stl, xtender stl, stock face stl, power button stl, and prototype stl or obj files. 

I even tried to make a theme based on prototype.  It should all be found here.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jPioe3_N8f_HiEhmXxccLfFvJ9h86N6K

received_679359897237629.jpeg

Screenshot_20221029_205944_Photos~2.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Daaaaaang! Can't believe how dead this comment section is. This is cool as shit. What'd you print this on? Did you have to fit pieces together? Is the jewel a sanded OEM jewel? How did you bond it? Did you fit an xbox motherboard in there? What are the dimensions? Did you try to size it to the real thing? I'd love to see alpha 1 hardware in there. Super cool!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...