OGXbox.com

1.6 OpenXenium flashing issues

H3is3nb3rg

Hey all,

Having some issues here. I fired up my Xbox after some time and Xbox wasn't seeing my games on F and G. So I tried to reflash with M8+_16 from both slayer and  HeXEn dvd with no luck. Here is the error I get. It was once working so not sure what's going on, I did reflow solder point and there are notl issues getting to a dashboard but my F and G will not show up. Also, I did not have the 1.6 bridges on the Modchip.

Thank you for any help!

PXL_20221203_192728356.jpg

Not familiar with how you are trying to flash a new bios…. But the Id you show is for the flash chip on OX. Try starting your Xbox with eject button.  Should bring up your OX menu. Then use a web browser to put IP address of Xbox.  That page should have an option to flash your OX with a new bios 

Edited by Dtomcat18
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, H3is3nb3rg said:

Hey all,

Having some issues here. I fired up my Xbox after some time and Xbox wasn't seeing my games on F and G. So I tried to reflash with M8+_16 from both slayer and  HeXEn dvd with no luck. Here is the error I get. It was once working so not sure what's going on, I did reflow solder point and there are notl issues getting to a dashboard but my F and G will not show up. Also, I did not have the 1.6 bridges on the Modchip.

Thank you for any help!

PXL_20221203_192728356.jpg

You flash the Xenium modchip from the XeniumOS's Launch Menu > Add a New Item option. From there, you have several options for the source of the BIOS to add to the modchip.

See the Xenium OS 2.0 User's Manual in this downloadable archive:

or download it from mediafire.com if you don't have download access on this web site:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/83kp75htqh3t07m/Xenium-OS_V2.0_User_Manual.pdf/file

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, KaosEngineer said:

Which BIOSes have you tried?

With the xbins distribution of Evolution-X's M8plus BIOS, you have to load it into EVTool v1.0.9 then save it to have the LBA48 v3 patch added then reflash the updated BIOS to your modchip.  Doing so will fix your problem.

I tried this and didn't seem to resolve the issue. I believe the partition was just f'ed. So, I went and reformatted and now in the process of a week long or more upload via XBpartitioner to get all my stuff back......grrrr.

Thank you all for the help