OGXbox.com

Just joined

Jailer

Been lurking around here for a little while and figured I'd join the fray. I recently dug out my old modded xbox to re play some old titles that I missed only to find that the OG xbox scene had sprung back up with a new born popularity. I'm amazed at some of the things that are available now for this old workhorse. Props to all those out there that are putting in the hard work to keep these old things going and making them better than ever.

I've got a 1.6 OG with a Xenium ice mod chip that I installed several years ago. It's been great other than the DVD drive not wanting to eject occasionally. Also have a modded 360, my second one due to RROD. Also have a PS2 with a mod chip that I installed just to see if I could do it and I'll never do another one again. Lastly I have a stock PS3 that's been used for nothing other than a Blu Ray player it's entire life in my home theater until it quit ejecting disks. I guess I don't have very good luck with consoles. 🤔

Thanks for putting this community together, there is a lot of good information here and the people here seem very helpful. 👍

• 2 weeks later...