OGXbox.com

• Similar Content

• By Maverick923
      I found this on reddit, but it did not looking it was ever resolved.Changed the 3 caps under the CPU and now sound but no picture! Any ideas?

I am having the same issue where I had to replace 5 blown caps, but afterwards I am getting no video. I can hear the boot animation, but I get no video.
      I have reflowed many times. Not sure where exactly to start checking. Any help would be appreciated.
    • By adam hunter
      hello guys i have an xbox 1.6 with aladdin chip i want to contact my xbox with my pc i'm using Ethernet cable from the xbox to the Ethernet hole in my pc and the xbox didn't get the ip and also my pc didn't detect my xbox so i can get the contact and contact the xbox with filezila my pc is win 10 
    • By DönerSüssSauer
      Hi guys,
      My problem is that i can connect to ftp via filezilla and i can also download games from my hard drive but if i want to upload games it always says connection to  server lost... and then retries. What i have is a Alladin XT plus  and evolution x. Maybe someone knows the problem.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.