OGXbox.com

Getting Xbox Artwork installer to work???

Rhork777

So I have all my games working and have tried XBMC-Emustation & XBMC4Gamers, Ive updated the dash to the newest version (tried the stable and non stable version). Ive downloaded and updated the Xbox Artwork Installer but every time i run it, it starts and adds the artwork but it stops in the middle of the of the D's in my library. The percentage bar hits 26% and then it quits and just sits on the artwork installer menu. I can run it again but the same thing just keeps happening.

Is there a way to just manually add the artwork using fatxplorer, this is the last step. I just need the artwork so i can run Xbmc4Gamers as my dash and have it look amazing!

Edited by Rhork777

31 minutes ago, KaosEngineer said:

There's not enough space on C for all of the artwork.

I believe it should be installed on E or F.  I prefer F since it has a lot more space than E. 

I'm gonna kick myself if it's that simple!!! I'll try this today when I get home from work and let you know if I get it to work! Thanks again!

2 hours ago, KaosEngineer said:

There's not enough space on C for all of the artwork.

I believe it should be installed on E or F.  I prefer F since it has a lot more space than E. 

Is there a problem if I install on G? F is full, I can shuffle some games to G if G wont work to install xbmc4gamers. Also should I run the updater if I install from your link above, or skip it?

1 hour ago, Rhork777 said:

Is there a problem if I install on G? F is full, I can shuffle some games to G if G wont work to install xbmc4gamers. Also should I run the updater if I install from your link above, or skip it?

I suggest downloading the version linked above, extract its content then install / upload it to the Xbox's hard drive.

How is your console modded?

Softmodded

The G drive is not the best location if your if Rocky5's Xbox Softmodding Tool was used.  Its dashloader does not expect to find XBMC4Gamers on that drive to run it as the default dashboard.  It only looks in E:\XBMC4Gamers or F:\XBMC4Gamers; therefore, I suggest moving several of the Games to the G drive and install the application to F:\XBMC4Gamers.

Hardmodded

??? Do you want it to be the default dashboard that loads up when the console is powered on?

Probably best to use E or F as well but nothing would stop you from using the G drive with a properly configured BIOS or XBE shortcut to run it from there.

2 hours ago, Rhork777 said:

I'm gonna kick myself if it's that simple!!! I'll try this today when I get home from work and let you know if I get it to work! Thanks again!

I should have replied to this message first.

Check the C drive to make sure that it is not full.  If so, that is the problem.  If not, let me know.  Try installing XBMC4Gamers on the F drive.