OGXbox.com

ERROR 07,08,09,13 AND 21

Felipe_Desenvolver

Good afternoon people!! Guys can someone help me fix my Xbox it was working normally but with a while XBMC started to crash very often not only it but the games too until it crashed with an error 09. One hour you turn it on and it works more crashes after one time and another he already gives the error. It already crashed with the following errors 07,08,09,13 and 21. and apparently "Partition E" is self-corrupting causing the video game to run out of dash and causing the error. Does anyone know how to fix this error, My HD is a 500gbs Western WD Green.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/z51tk6qossm3y3t/20221101_151404.mp4/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/k77g7gwuueaike7/20221101_151441.mp4/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ubbwh7pj0ysu7lj/20221101_151458.mp4/file

Edited by Felipe_Desenvolver

I believe you need to disable the idle spin-down / head park (eco features) of the GREEN drive.  I do not recommend using a GREEN drive in an Xbox.

An application to disable that feature is accessible from this utility disc:

For WD Green User - Ultimate Boot CD v539.iso

Edit: I think the download avaiable here is the utility by itself:

Wdidle3 1.05 - Western Digital Hard Drive Head Park Timer Modify / Disable | Digiex

Although, the description states this particular application version is for a specific set of WD hard drive models:

WD1000FYPS-01ZKB0, WD7500AYPS-01ZKB0, WD7501AYPS-01ZKB0.

2 hours ago, KaosEngineer said:

Acredito que você precise desativar o spin-down / head park inativo (recursos ecológicos) da unidade GREEN . Eu não recomendo usar uma unidade GREEN em um Xbox.

Um aplicativo para desabilitar esse recurso pode ser acessado a partir deste disco utilitário:

Para usuário WD Green - Ultimate Boot CD v539.iso

Edit: acho que o download disponível aqui é o utilitário por si só:

Wdidle3 1.05 - Western Digital Hard Drive Head Park Timer Modificar / Desativar | Digiex

Embora a descrição afirme que esta versão específica do aplicativo é para um conjunto específico de modelos de disco rígido WD:

Ok I'll try it tomorrow, thanks for the help, anything warning

Edited by Felipe_Desenvolver

21 hours ago, KaosEngineer said:

Acredito que você precise desativar o spin-down / head park inativo (recursos ecológicos) da unidade GREEN . Eu não recomendo usar uma unidade GREEN em um Xbox.

Um aplicativo para desabilitar esse recurso pode ser acessado a partir deste disco utilitário:

Wdidle3 1.05 - Western Digital Hard Drive Head Park Timer Modificar / Desativar | Digiex

Embora a descrição afirme que esta versão específica do aplicativo é para um conjunto específico de modelos de disco rígido WD:

but why this error just happened now? I've been using this HDD for a year and it just happened to me now

22 hours ago, KaosEngineer said:

Do I just plug into the PC directly and enter DOS or do I have to be on Linux

22 hours ago, KaosEngineer said:

Can I connect via the SATA to USB converter or does it have to be connected directly